💻 Instructions to run my personal site's code
pnpm install pnpm run dev
Go to http://localhost:3000/
It uses Solid Start's template.
🐱 More Repos
- Learn Anything (2017) - Organize world's knowledge, explore connections and curate learning paths.
- Alfred Learn Anything (2017) - Alfred workflow to search Learn Anything.
- Curated lists (2017) - Curated lists on various topics.
- Awesome Lists (2017) - Search awesome lists.
- Small Workflows (2017) - Small Alfred workflows I use.
- My Mind (2017) - Search through my notes and bookmarks.
- Web Searches (2017) - Search through any website (easily extendable list).
- Ask Create Share (2017) - Create web submissions (Stack Exchange, Forums and more).
- Code (2020) - Snippets of code.
- Learning (2019) - Learn by building.
- CV (2018) - My CV.
- Knowledge (2017) - Everything I know.
- Home (2017) - My personal home on the internet.
- AMA (2017) - Ask me anything.
- My iOS (2016) - List of applications and tools that make my iOS experience even more amazing.
- My macOS (2016) - List of applications and tools that make my macOS experience even more amazing.
- Dotfiles (2016) - Zsh, Karabiner, VS Code, Sublime, Neovim, Nix.
- Go (2020) - Small Go packages & CLIs.
- Markdown Parser (2017) - Go library to parse markdown to grab various things.
- GitUpdate (2020) - Commit and push updated files with file names as commit message.
- License Up (2017) - Create a license quickly.
- Find work (2018) - Curated list of websites and resources to find work programming.
- Privacy Respecting (2017) - Curated List of Privacy Respecting Services and Software.
- GitHub Stars (2019) - Curated list of my GitHub stars.